Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Amusing

Whatever I said I was going to talk about in my next entry will be pushed over to the next one. I found a new topic, related to the last entry.

So I was browsing Sporum Wiki a few days ago. Looked to see if anyone (meaning TW) had edited anything. Lol, that page is filled with butthurt. You can almost feel it. I found that little Frosty edited some stuff.

She replaced all of the 'she' pronouns with 'they' since she claims to be agender. Let me just say now, that there is a lot of evidence that she is not agender. She's one of those idiots from tumblr that have the need to say "oh look, I'm a trans-quad-sexual morphgender asexual, I'm so different and special!"

You're not special Frosty. We know you're not agender. We know that that is just a beg for attention, and it's quite insensitive. Until I actually see photos of her, I will continue to call her female.

I forgot to mention in my last blog, I also have Frosty's IP address. I managed to be online at the same time as her. So now I know her IP, which I can use to my advantage. I've given the number to a friend of mine, who now goes by a different name than he used to. He is... skilled. That's all that I'll say.

Speaking of tumblr though, I've decided I'll be making an account there soon, simply to troll people. It'll be a good place to practice. See you all there.

No comments:

Post a Comment