Monday, August 11, 2014

Sporum Trolling vs Rest of Internet Trolling

Now for the topic I promised.

Let's discuss those comments about me, endorsing that I am insignificant and not a good troll. I would like to point out Sean10M. He talks about how I'm a sucky troll and that he has seen far better trolls out there in the internet. He says he's the best troll. That he cannot be beaten. I'd like to see these trolls. I'd like to see exactly what he's talking about. Because honestly, it's regarded.

Firstly, I'd like to point out that Sean has never trolled, nor had he ever been trolled. I'll tell you what 5poreMasterPwn told me. As users of 4chan, who see trolling in all shapes and forms, we can say that Sporum trolling is pretty high quality. I asked the other trolls, "on a scale of 1 to 10, how good of a troll am I?"

I was told 7-8. Though they said what I've been doing with Frosty is a straight up 10.

I'd really enjoy seeing these trolls that Sean talks about, because he just sounds regarded when he goes about it like he does, and it's pretty funny. Especially to those of us over in ASF, who laugh at him on a daily basis. He also said I was "remarkably unintelligent". I'd like to point out that this is the guy who makes a furry bounty hunter named Fluffy in a science fiction RP with such a dark, mature, unique theme that it could easily rival the storylines of several current science fiction video games. I'd like to point out that he doesn't even know who I am. I do not speak to him, hardly ever. I simply coexist with him, and he rarely sees me. How can he even judge me, if he doesn't even have the sufficient information? This is the guy who has a pink and purple link captioned "Star Dates" with hearts around it in his sig. Yet, he somehow thinks he has any sort of gain over me.

No. I laugh and laugh. He says that I don't bother him, yet when the two of us actually do talk to each other, he seems pretty on edge. He seems angry when he talks about me in the Sporum, and that contradicts all the bs he spews out. Meanwhile I'm begging those of my troll friends who haven't been banned to bait him.

Meh, he'll learn from his mistakes eventually. The same goes for Kzhu. They're still technically in their noob phase. They'll grow out of it, just as I did. Maybe then they'll understand what trolling really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment