Monday, August 11, 2014

Luhjgh

Luhjgh. What an interesting person. I read about him on Sporum Wiki. Perhaps it was just the way that the writer portrayed him that made me think he was a troll. I invited him to join AntiSporum. But he foolishly denied.

I would have took the denial and went, but then he steps onto Sporum Wiki and starts talking about me. I let my Friend take care of that and post some of our shared thoughts there. Friend told me he'd keep a really close eye on him. When Friend says that, he's quite serious. Friend is how I'm able to track people down so well. He's a hacker, and a really good one. I'm proud to have him on my side. He was my bud from way back, but he went inactive and just disappeared for a while. He came back just in time. Once I told him about this, he couldn't resist.

Now, about Luhjgh. I have one message to go out to him:

Watch it. Watch it just like we're watching you. Take one wrong move and... well... Friend did mention what I did to TW. Let's hope I don't have to do that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment